Monday, March 7, 2011

It's official....we're moving!!!

Welp...we officially got orders on Friday! I am relieved to finally know what is going to happen, but stressed at all the things that need to get done! We will be leaving Jacksonville on the 1st of April and making the cross country drive up to Washington (we will be going through NM and CO to see our families at least!! Yay) I have about 3 weeks and 4 days to get everything ready to go. I think that we found the house we want to rent, now it is just a matter of getting that all settled...as long as it has good bathrooms and a HUGE walk-in closet I am 100% sold! The house has a nice backyard with a deck and a...wait for it....wait for it... HOT TUB!! Wooo hooo!! I am a little worried about having grass, seeing as I have never mowed a lawn in my life. EEEKKK! Anthony is going to have to teach me how to do it before he leaves, or else we're not gonna have such a great looking outside lol. Maybe I will get lucky and there will be some 12 year old kid that puts signs up every week about his lawn cutting business...fingers crossed on that one! I might also need a pool boy to take care of that hot tub...maybe not...it can't be that hard...right?!?! Well now that I have gotten the fun stuff outta the way, lets move on to the stressful stuff!

About 9 days after we get to WA the hubby has to leave for about 20 days...who's counting right?? The lovely thing about that is that he will be gone while I am 35-38.5 weeks pregnant. Just lovely! I am worried I am going to go into labor and 1. have to try to drive myself to the hospital with J&D or 2. I have this little girl on the kitchen floor. HA! I know that is not likely to happen but still, I do not know a single person there! I am trying to make arrangements to insure that I will have at least a couple people there in case something happens. I never really thought we would be leaving here until after Adalyn was born. I even signed up for all the classes to take in April. Now we have the issue of trying to find a new doctor! I will be just about 34 weeks pregnant when we arrive, so I will need one asap! I have not heard great things about the Naval Hospital there, and there is a VBAC ban in every single hospital on that island! I already have chosen the hospital I want to deliver at, and have looked it up to make sure that it is on the accepted facilities list, but now I just have to make it happen. I am sooo not going to get forced into another c-section! I HAD to have one with the boys, and if it is not 100% medically necessary this time around I am not doing it...flat out! Looks like I have quite a few phone calls to make today!!

On another note...Jayden and Deren are officially no longer "sucky" dependent when they go to sleep! We cut the tips off their pacifiers last monday and it really only took a couple days for them to just stop asking completely. If they do ask for a sucky they get the ones with the tips cut off, so they throw them across the room. Now I just have to figure out potty training! How that is going to work I have no clue! We just started to really get them in the bathroom more, but now with moving then Anth being gone, plus Adalyn due soon, I feel as though they will never get potty trained! I know they will do it when they are ready, but that doesn't seem to be anytime soon! They are 100% content in diapers no matter what we try to bribe them with! Oh well...as long as they are potty trained by college! HAHA!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for finding a place you like!!!
    finally heard from my cousin's wife and she wasn't a lot of help. They lived about 2 hours from where you're going and a friend who had a baby there had recommended her doctor. Sorry! I tried!
    As for potty training, good luck! Lol, boys are so much harder. Hannah was a breeze but my best friend's oldest will be 3 in May and still thinks pull ups make better hats than underwear. lol

    ReplyDelete