Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Where is this year going?!?!

I cannot believe it is already March! What the heck happened to January and February! I swear we were just celebrating Christmas and New Years. Life just seems to be flying by quicker and quicker everyday! I have been super exhausted the last few days! With Jayden and Deren being two and a half (officially) we decided to cut their suckies (pacifiers as they are known by the rest of the world!) so they don't want them anymore. It has been a process to say the least. They had a really hard time going to sleep the first night, but last night was a little easier and they slept almost all through the night. I was so exhausted I had one of those nights of sleep where you just pass out and don't move. Woooo weeee my body is sore from it today! Who knew that sleeping could make you feel like you worked out?!?! I think I will forever skip the gym from now on and just sleep weird...same thing right?!?!

On another note, I am 28 weeks today!!! 9 weeks away from full term, and 12 weeks away from my due date! The reality of this whole pregnancy and bringing this precious little girl into the world totally hit me yesterday at my 28 week appointment. I spoke with my doctor about my plans for a natural VBAC (which she is super supportive of!!) then after my appointment I had to head up to admitting to fill out my admission paperwork. ALREADY!! I remember doing that at 28 weeks with the boys also. Crazy how quick this is going! Baby girl is doing great in there. Her heart rate was low 140s- high 130s and my uterus is measuring right on track....even though I am HUGE!! Adalyn has flipped head down and snuggled waaaayyy down there!! No wonder I have been feeling immense amounts of pressure! The way my bladder has been feeling, the uncontrollable peeing while laughing, sneezing, coughing, walking, just basically doing anything cannot be far away. Lovely!! Just lovely! Small price to pay though :-) Well that is about as exciting as this day has been!! I am off to go hunt grizzly bears! Baha! Just kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment